- QuantDS RoboTicks (QDS EA) is an automated forex trading program that aids in opening and closing of long and short positions based on Quantitative Analysis. The results of Quantitative Analysis can be seen in the QuantDS FX spreadsheet.
- A revolutionary way of using an Expert Advisor that does not require VPS setup.
- The QDS EA automatically places a buy limit/stop and sell limit/stop orders based on Quantitative Analysis results in QuantDS FX data sheet and the time when the QDS EA is attached to the chart.
- The QDS EA operates in 'Trigger to Trend - Trend to Trigger' cycle.
- When MT4 is restarted or QDS EA is re-attached, all closed positions and deleted orders within the day will be ordered again.
- The EA will not place any orders if the QuantDS FX data sheet is not updated. This tells that QDS will only operate based on our daily updated Quantitative Analysis.
- Orders not served will be automatically deleted when the set time expires.
- QDS EA order basis on QuantDS FX spreadsheet:
- Buy Limit: Managing Risk, TMI Range, and a respective number of days covered.
- Buy Limit Switch to Sell Limit: Confidence Level (Certainty %) with respect to Price Position, Trend, etc.
- Buy Stop: Trigger Buy and Breakout Buy recommendations.
- Sell Limit: Managing Risk, TMI Range, and a respective number of days covered.
- Sell Limit Switch to Buy Limit: Confidence Level (Certainty %) with respect to Price Position, Trend, etc.
- Sell Stop: Trigger Sell and Breakout Sell recommendations.
- UTM or User Trade Management - Users can set the parameters based on their risk tolerance. It is required for the users to have a knowledge of risk and money management before using QDS EA.
- TP - Number of points from entry price to target price.
- TS SELL - Number of points for trailing stop in sell orders.
- BE SELL - Number of points for break-even in sell orders.
- BE BUY - Number of points for break-even in buy orders.
- Expiry in Hrs - Expiration of order in a number of hours from 06:00 AM Manila Time or New York Closing.
- TS BUY - Number of points for trailing stop in buy orders.
- Lot Size - Number of lots.
- SL - Number of points for stop-loss.
- QDS Account Name - User's QuantDS username.
Note: We strongly advise to test the QDS EA on your DEMO Accounts first before using on your Live Accounts.
- Suitable for large and small account balance.
- Supports multiple currency pairs - Majors, Exotics, Bitcoin.
- Users can apply their risk management system.
- Users can set Break Even points.
- Users can set order expiration time. Orders not hit when the time expires will be deleted.
- QuantDS EA will only run on Forex charts where users attach it.
- QDS EA works on any timeframe.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Users should subscribe to QuantDS EA through our website (www.quantds.com) to use the QDS EA. Subscribing means you accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Understands all the risk involve in Forex trading and using EAs such as this.
- Have enough knowledge about risk and money management.
- Provide EXACT Forex Broker Servers and Account Numbers when signing up.
- Check the member's area for the updated version of QDS EA.
- Test the EA on the demo account before using in the live account.
- Attach the EA on the currency pair chart of their choice for it to run.
- Make sure the 'Auto Trading' is ON.
- Input their login name. The same login name they registered in QuantDS when they registered.
- Set their position size and set other parameters to manage their risk.
- Check if the EA is running at least once a day (around 9 AM Manila time).
- Restart MT4 or reattach the EA at least once a day before 04:00 PM Manila Time.
- Evaluate their existing positions.
- Monitor their trade balance.
- FREE - 5-day Trial for FX Demo Accounts
- Php2500 per month - For Live and Demo FX Accounts
- Additional Php1500 per month - for QuantDS FX Spreadsheet
- QuantDS FX data sheet is updated daily from 8 AM - 9 AM (GMT+8).
- Suggested loading/attaching time of QDS EA to the charts is before 4 PM (GMT+8).
- Only one (1) Live and one (1) Demo Forex Trading Accounts are allowed per subscriber. QDS EA will not work on accounts not registered to QuantDS website.
- QuantDS EA will automatically stop when user subscription expires. We will send you an email one week before your subscription ends.
- Users can manually close open positions and delete pending orders.
- Read How to Use QuantDS RoboTicks Expert Advisor (EA)
- For questions and feedback, feel free to contact us.
Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. High degree of leverage can work against any traders and lose more than the invested capital is very possible.
While we do what we can to provide you the best trading tool, it is always best to understand that the market is random and no trading system is perfect. Trading is a game of probability, not a certainty.
Before entering the Foreign Exchange market, it is required to consider your risk appetite, investment objectives, trading skills, and experience. Never trade the money you cannot afford to lose.
QuantDS and the people behind it will not be liable for any losses that might occur while using QDS EA. Use QDS EA at your own risk! Please read our Disclaimer.