- QuantDS RoboTicks Trend-Following EA (QDS-TF EA) is an MT4 Forex Trading Expert Advisor (EA) that places buy and sell orders based on the current trend and the results of mathematical modeling (Quantitative Analysis) applied in the current price.
- Risk and money management can be applied using the QDS-TF EA.
- The EA places an order only on the Forex charts where it's attached.
- Places buy and sell orders based on Quantitative Analysis results and the current trend.
- Places an order opposite to the previous one when the trend changes.
- Places Stop-loss and Target price based on the settings of the user.
- UTM or User Trade Management - Users can set the parameters based on their risk tolerance. It is required for the users to have a knowledge of risk and money management before using QDS EA.
- TP - Number of points from entry price to target price.
- Lot Size - Number of lots.
- SL - Number of points for stop-loss.
- QDS Account Name - QuantDS username.
- We strongly advise testing the QDS EA on your DEMO Accounts first before using on your Live Accounts. No demo Forex account? Click here to create one.
- Exotic currency pairs have high bid-ask spreads and not advisable to run with tight stops.
See the trade results of QDS-TF EA on myfxbook by clicking here.
- We used FxPro MT4 Instant demo account.
- The account was created in the last week of September 2017 with USD10,000 capital.
- The trade results are based on the following settings: Lot size = 0.01 / Stop Loss = 3x daily ATR / Target Price = <1 daily ATR.
- Suitable for the medium and large account balance.
- Supports multiple currency pairs - Majors, Exotics, Bitcoin.
- Users can apply risk and money management with this EA.
- QuantDS EA will only run on Forex charts where users attach it.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Users should subscribe to QuantDS EA through our website (www.quantds.com) to use the QDS EA. Subscribing means you accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Understands all the risk involved in Forex trading and using EAs such as this.
- Have enough knowledge about risk and money management.
- Provide EXACT Forex Broker Servers and Account Numbers when signing up.
- Check the member's area at least once a week for any random updates of QDS EA.
- Test the EA on the demo account before using in the live account. No demo Forex account? Click here to create one.
- Attach the EA on the currency pair chart of their choice for it to run.
- Make sure the 'Auto Trading' is ON in the MT4.
- Input their login name. The same login name they registered in QuantDS when they registered.
- Set their position size and other parameters to manage their risk.
- Check if the EA is attached to every chart at least once a day.
- Evaluate existing positions.
- Monitor their trade balance.
- FREE - 5-day Trial for one (1) FX Demo Account
- ONLY Php500 per month - For one (1) Live and one (1) Demo FX Accounts
Click the button below.
- QuantDS FX data sheet is updated daily between 8 AM and 9 AM (GMT+8).
- Suggested loading time of QDS-TF EA to the charts is before 4 PM (GMT+8).
- For FxPro clients, use this EA on MT4 Instant account only.
- Only one (1) Live and one (1) Demo Forex Trading Accounts are allowed per subscriber. QDS EA will not work on accounts not registered to QuantDS website.
- QuantDS EA will automatically stop when user subscription expires. We will send you an email one week before your subscription ends.
- Users can manually close open positions and delete pending orders if there is any.
- Read How to Use QuantDS RoboTicks Expert Advisor (EA)
- For questions and feedback, please feel free to contact us.
Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. High degree of leverage can work against any traders and lose more than the invested capital is very possible.
While we do what we can to provide you the best trading tool, it is always best to understand that the market is random and no trading system is perfect. Trading is a game of probability, not a certainty.
Before entering the Foreign Exchange market, it is required to consider your risk appetite, investment objectives, trading skills, and experience. Never trade the money you cannot afford to lose.
QuantDS and all the people behind it will not be liable for any losses that might occur while using QDS EA. Use QDS EA at your own risk! Please read our Disclaimer.