Click here to learn about QuantDS RoboTicks Expert Advisor (QDS EA).
(Click images below to enlarge.)
STEP 1: SUBSCRIBE
- QDS EA is available only through subscription. Click the 'subscribe' link or button anywhere here on our website and choose 'QuantDS RoboTicks' in the price table.
- For QDS EA-Free Trial, simply choose 'QuantDS Roboticks EA - DEMO' in the product list and provide your Demo Forex Account details in the signup form. Subscription confirmation is immediate. Take note that for this subscription, QDS EA will only work on the Forex Demo Account you provided.
- Once the subscription is confirmed, the QDS EA installer will be available for download in the Dashboard of the members' area.
Note: If you encounter a problem downloading the QDS EA installer, check your system firewall.
Step 2: SETUP THE QDS EA
- Make sure to close all running MetaTrader 4. Double-click 'QuantDS RoboTicks.exe' to begin the installation. Installing QDS EA means accepting the 'End-User License Agreement'.
- Open MT4 and login (if requested). Check Navigator Panel to make sure QuantDS RoboTicks EA is installed.
- Click 'Tools' tab → 'Options' → 'Expert Advisor'. Check 'Allow WebRequest for Listed URL' then copy & paste this URL in the table -->> https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbx80oNBBzWEFVPbeZwRmrLJmC4vzLXyQy3Fjb4joDaIHms4294/exec <<--
- Drag and drop the 'QuantDS RoboTicks EA' on your desired chart. Make sure the 'Auto Trading' is on.
- Click 'Inputs'. Set the number of points and lot size in the UTM based on your own risk management rules. Enter your QuantDS username and click 'OK'. Make sure the Auto Trading is ON.
- If the QDS EA places an order or opens a position, it means you followed the steps correctly.