Ayala Corporation ($AC)
- $AC is moving in a strong uptrend since December last year and finally breached the 200-day MA gaining more than 20%.
- We can expect this trend to continue. If looking to buy, we suggest waiting for the price to come near the 20/50-day MA before entering.
- QuantDS PSE data table tells $AC is on strong momentum. The data also generated a High-Risk Buy but the certainty is only 40% which suggests that it's still safe to buy $AC.
- Strong resistance and breakout price @ 850.00 and 864.30. Set stop loss below 50-day MA.
Bank of the Philippine Islands ($BPI)
- We posted an analysis for $BPI last March 22 which you can find here where QuantDS PSE generated a Buy @ Uptrend Support recommended action with 57% certainty then the stock moved up.
- $BPI continues to move in the uptrend, forming a bullish rounding bottom pattern. The stock also stays above 200-day MA.
- If looking to buy, wait for the price to touch the upward trendline or 20-day MA before accumulating.
- $BPI is on strong momentum based on QuantDS PSE table above. The guide also generated a High Rick Buy recommendation but the certainty is low which tells it's still okay to buy the stock.
- Breakout prices to watch are 103.50 and 105.18. Set stop loss below 200-day MA.
Belle Corporation ($BEL)
- $BEL is currently moving on a sharp uptrend and QuantDS PSE data also tells the stock is on strong (upward) momentum so the trend might continue.
- QuantDS PSE data also generated a High Risk Buy with low certainty percentage for $BEL which suggests accumulation is still okay.
- Breaching resistance levels @ 4.05 and 4.17 will tell the stock may continue to reach the recent highs.
- Support @ 3.96 was broken. Watch 3.77 and 3.55 and use as stop loss levels.
D&L Industries, Inc. ($DNL)
- QuantDS PSE data generated a Breakout Buy recommended action for $DNL with high (59%) certainty. This suggests a breakout @ resistance levels 12.96 and 13.17 might happen and this is when it is best to accumulate.
- $DNL is on the uptrend with 50-day MA acting as a dynamic support.
- Notice the Reversal at Filters column on QuantDS PSE table above. Although $DNL is on uptrend, this tells the stock is prone to bearish reversal which may happen anytime. The price used to move sideways for a number of days before making a higher highs. We suggest the holders monitor $DNL price frequently.
- Upward Trend (with higher highs and higher lows).
- Price above 200-day SMA.
- The price touched the support (trend line/50-day SMA/20-day SMA) at least twice.
QuantDS PSE Data
- Price is 0 to 1 or more days above Trigger Price.
- Stock Filter: In Momentum or Reversal.
- Recommended Action:
- Breakout Buy, Trigger Buy, Low-Risk Buy, and Buy @ Uptrend Support with High Percent Certainty.
- High Risk Buy with Low Percent Certainty.
(Click the images above to enlarge.)