Aboitiz Power Corp (AP)
- After one a half year, $AP revisited (December 2015) major support level @ 39.00. Stochastic oscillator finally broke above 20% line after staying in the oversold level for almost a month. With these, there's a big possibility of bullish reversal.
- A 'Watchlist-Reversal' is shown in the Filters column and QDS data also generates a 'Low-Risk Buy' with a high certainty of 57%. These signals support the possibility of bullish reversal for $AP.
- Check resistance levels in the table above. A true breakout above those prices (from 39.5 and up) will confirm the reversal.
- Take note that trading reversals are much riskier but more rewarding if done correctly.
Century Pacific Food, Inc. (CNPF)
- The stock price finally breached 200-day MA and resistance levels turned into supports. Also, higher high and higher low were formed which tells that $CNPF is already in an uptrend.
- Profit taking might take place as the price stretched above the resistance levels.
- QDS data generated a 'Shortlist-Momentum' in the Filters column and a High Risk Buy with low certainty percentage of only 42%. A Buy Stop in the QDS Alert column is also shown. These signals suggest that $CNPF price might continue to move upward.
- We advise traders to wait for the price to move near support levels if planning to buy. Check the support and resistance prices for $CNPF in the table above.
Premium Leisure Corp. (PLC)
- $PLC is moving in a strong uptrend since the beginning of last year and still possible to continue. Upward trendline and 50-day MA act as support.
- QDS data generated a 'Shortlist-Momentum' in the Filters column and a High Risk Buy with low certainty percentage of only 34%. A Buy Stop in the QDS Alert column is also shown. These signals suggest that $PLC price might continue to move upward.
- We advise traders who want to ride the trend to accumulate near or on the support level. See support and resistance levels in the table above.
- Set stop loss below uptrend line.
Requested Stock Analysis
Megaworld Corporation (MEG)
- $MEG price moved upward sharply after a breakout and retest on the 200-day MA. With this, we can expect for a possible continuation of a bullish price movement.
- A (bullish) rounding bottom pattern might also be completed. Traders can ride the trend for a profit of around 20% up to the major resistance level.
- $MEG is on an upward momentum based on Filters column in the spreadsheet. QDS data also generates 'Buy @ Uptrend Support' in the Reco column with a high (51%) certainty.
- We advise traders who want to buy to accumulate near or on the support level. See support and resistance levels in the table above.
- Upward Trend (with higher highs and higher lows).
- Price above 200-day SMA.
- The price touched the support (trend line/50-day SMA/20-day SMA) at least twice.
QuantDS PSE Data
- Price is 0 to 1 or more days above Trigger Price.
- Stock Filter: In Momentum or Reversal.
- Recommended Action:
- Breakout Buy, Trigger Buy, Low-Risk Buy, and Buy @ Uptrend Support with High Percent Certainty.
- High Risk Buy or Trigger Sell with Low Percent Certainty.