AgriNurture, Inc. (ANI)
- $ANI's moving in a strong uptrend since September last year, increasing the stock price by around 75% and we can expect it to continue.
- If you're planning to ride the trend, we suggest waiting for the price to touch or move near the 20-day MA. The stock closed forming a Doji last week so expect retracement.
- QuantDS PSE data table tells $ANI is on strong momentum. The data also generated a High-Risk Buy but the certainty is below 50% which suggests that it's still safe to buy $ANI.
- Set stop loss below 50-day MA.
Melco Crown (Philippines) Resorts Corporation (MCP)
- $MCP gained more than four times its price last January 2016 and we can still expect the rally to continue.
- QuantDS PSE data table tells $MCP is on strong momentum. The data also generated a High-Risk Buy but the certainty is only 43% which suggests that it's still safe to buy the stock.
- Accumulate when the price breaks out above the Strongest Resistance at 5.37 and Breakout price at 5.55.
- For a safer entry, wait for the price to move on the nearest the upward trendline.
Rockwell Land Corporation (ROCK)
- $ROCK went back above the 200-day MA and might form a bullish Rounding Bottom or Cup and handle pattern.
- Price bounced twice from the 50-day which provides a dynamic support.
- QuantDS PSE data table tells $ROCK is on strong momentum. The data also generated a High-Risk Buy but the certainty is a percent below the middle.
- Accumulate when the price breaks out above the Strongest Resistance at 1.71/1.72 and Breakout price at 1.76.
- For safer entry, wait for the price move near the support. Set stop-loss below 50-day MA.
Semirara Mining and Power Corporation (SCC)
- $SCC is moving in a strong uptrend since September last year with 50-day MA providing a dynamic support. QuantDS PSE data tells the same.
- Price is currently above the support level. QuantDS PSE suggests to Buy @ Uptrend Support but the certainty is below the midpoint so it's better to wait for the price to retrace before entering.
- Set tight stops.
- Upward Trend (with higher highs and higher lows).
- Price above 200-day SMA.
- The price touched the support (trend line/50-day SMA/20-day SMA) at least twice.
QuantDS PSE Data
- Price is 0 to 1 or more days above Trigger Price.
- Stock Filter: In Momentum or Reversal.
- Recommended Action:
- Breakout Buy, Trigger Buy, Low-Risk Buy, and Buy @ Uptrend Support with High Percent Certainty.
- High Risk Buy with Low Percent Certainty.
(Please click the images to enlarge.)
Technical and Quantitative Analysis (REQUESTED)
East West Bank (EW)
- $EW price retreated last October confirming the Head and Shoulders pattern.
- But price still manages to hold above the bullish 200-day MA which is a good sign that the stock remains strong.
- Stochastic is pointing upward after bouncing from 20% level suggesting a continuation of rising stock price.
- QuantDS PSE Spreadsheet generated a Low-Risk Buy recommendation with 56% certainty.
- $EW is bullish until the price breaks below the 200-day MA. Hold or buy at support and set cut-loss price below 19.26. Resistance at 20.20 and 21.00.
- $X is moving in a downtrend for almost a year now with 20-day MA as a dynamic resistance.
- The stock discontinues to make another lower low and bounced at 7.10 support level.
- Price breached above 50-day MA and holds above it.
- We suggest waiting for the price to form higher high and higher low as confirmation of the bullish reversal.
- For safer entry, wait for the price to breakout above the 200-day Moving Average.