Take a look at the performance of QuantDS Monthly Trending Stock Picks that we started last March. The report includes the stock picks from March to May. The percent gain/loss is based on June 16 closing price.
QuantDS Stock Picks Performance Report - June 2017
|Stock Code||Stock Pick Release Date (2017)||Closing Price Before Release Date (Php)||Closing Price on Mid-June 2017 (Php)||Percent Gain/Loss||YTD (Year-to-date) Gain/Loss|
- Among all of our stock picks for three months, the stocks included last March gained most. MRP (former MCP) rose by +83% and ANI by +48%. SCC and ROCK followed with gains of +9.4% and +4.1%.
- BLOOM, one of our May stock picks, closed at 10.20 last May 26 (+13.2% gain in just a month) before touching the support level.
- AC, which is almost unchanged as of Mid-June, closed as high as 894 before retreating.
- BEL gained by more than +11% (after we posted it for April) before breaching below uptrend support.
- Three of our stock picks for May (JGS, IMP, CEB) did not perform well as of mid-June. Let's see how they will move in the remaining half of this year.
- All our stock picks gained on YTD (year-to-date) basis.
Check our past Monthly Trending Stock Picks for the last three months by clicking the links below.
- Monthly Trending Stock Picks – March 2017
- Monthly Trending Stock Picks – April 2017
- Monthly Trending Stock Picks – May 2017
Note: Past performance does not necessarily predict future results. Please read the Disclaimer.